Despite one in five Australians experiencing mental health problems each year, nearly half of all senior managers believe none of their workers will experience a mental health problem at work.
Optium maintains that workplaces have a role to promote positive mental wellness solutions as a key facet of corporate social responsibility and business strategy. At Optium, we focus on individual and organisational strategies that consider the whole spectrum of mental wellness which results in resilient and mentally healthy workplace cultures.
Optium offers a range of positive mental wellness solutions to organisations:
- Building Resilient Cultures
- Resilience Coaching
- Mental Health Training Programs
- Mental Wellness Education Forums
- Mental Health Policy & Procedure
Despite the evidence of the cost of mental ill-health of employees to business, many companies do not fully grasp the extent to which their employees are affected by stress and mental health problems. We work with organisations to raise awareness of the business case for investing in positive mental wellness solutions.
Key benefits include:
- Enhanced employee morale and engagement, and performance quality
- Greater levels of productivity due to reduced levels of presenteeism
- Cost savings due to lower absence levels and reduced insurance claims
- Improved corporate reputation
If you are interested in your company embarking on the journey to improved health and wellbeing, please make contact with Optium on 61 2 8668 0860 or firstname.lastname@example.org